Dawn is a leadership and career strategist who enjoys collaboratively working with people to help them get where they want to go. For leadership development, she draws on many years of leadership training (both delivered and received). Regarding career development, she capitalizes on ten years as a recruiter and over 15 years coaching others. Some of her experience includes the following:
- Facilitator of job searching and leadership workshops on assorted topics: Resumes, Interviewing, Networking, LinkedIn, Branding, and Covey’s 7 Habits. Workshops have been facilitated at Marymount University and the FCC, in addition to job clubs and conferences.
- Founder/leader of the monthly leadership development Meetup Habits, Happiness, and Change (located in Falls Church, VA), which has attracted over 600 members since it began in February 2016.
- Founder/leader of Meetup “Move the Needle” Mastermind Group (located in Arlington, VA).
- Founder/leader of monthly Women’s Mastermind Group for female small business owners (coaches and consultants).
- Former Coach for The Dale Carnegie Course: Effective Communications and Human Relations
Dawn has earned multiple awards for her work related to leadership, coaching, and recruiting and is an active member of Toastmasters International.